Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello people, this is just a short post on the reflections I had for last week's workshop ;)

Last Saturday, since we didn't have cellgroup, most of us gathered at Garvin's house for something really great. It was the workshops for Praise and Worship and Boy Meets Girl.



Personally, I felt it was a time of reflection on my own spiritual life - like for eg, am I really seeking God in my quiet time or merely just reading the bible and praying for needs?
After the workshop, I think an encounter with God is the utmost important reason why we must do our quiet time daily.

The presence was so tangible as the workshop was coming to the end for Praise and Worship - that is when we were worshipping and singing with all our hearts. Mhmm, I thought in my mind, 'sighs, if only we could dwell in His presence a little longer'.

Nonetheless, during the 15 minutes break we had, the skies suddenly cleared of dark clouds and the drizzle stopped. :) So Judee brought the cake from the kitchen and we celebrated 4 members birthdays! They are Reigi, Dawn, Moon and Daryl ;D (I did take a video of the whole celebration but will upload it when i've more time)

We then resumed the Boy Meets Girl workshop.
Garvin prepared for very long the night before, which is the night we had our Xmas Prelude BBQ! Guess his eye-bags are the effects of it. I think we are really blessed to have him as our cgl :) & The points that were mentioned were really straight forward and I think I'm able to find my right partner (when the time is right, duh) with the list of qualities and of cos, not forgetting the 60 seconds compatibility test. Gees.

[Proverbs 18:22]
He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the LORD.

AM BLESSED by the workshops. Thanks Garv!

Loves,
Karwen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home